Mizzou cuts DGB

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Mizzou cuts DGB

Post by cardsfan04 »

What a (Franking) idiot. The weed stuff, while stupid given what he has (had?) to lose, didn't bother me. But, this is fucked up. Apparently he dragged his girlfriend down 4 stairs. I'll miss his talent, but I'm happy Pinkel kicked him off the team. Not sure I could ever respect Pinkel again if he overlooked this.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Mizzou cuts DGB

Post by dmiles2186 »

I'm not a Mizzou fan, but if you're Pinkel, you've gotta do it. The program comes first, no player is above that. If you start bending your rules for certain players, the program suffers. Curious as to where DGB ends up. On a personal note, I hope he cleans up his life and learns from this mistake. These privileged athletes don't realize what they've got until it's taken away. What a shame.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by cardsfan04 »

Yeah, definitely the only choice. You can overlook minor things for stars, but nothing major like this.

I've heard a number of jokes about him ending up at Auburn. Wherever he ends up, I hope he cleans himself up too. It's a shame.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

JesusNEVERexisted
All-Star
All-Star

Post by JesusNEVERexisted »

Not only he had to go but he should've been arrested! Another case of athletes getting away with it!