Mizzou Coach arrested for DUI

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

thedoc
All-Star
All-Star

Mizzou Coach arrested for DUI

Post by thedoc »

I tell you what you would think that Gary could have offered some free tickets or something. I just hope his mug shot is not as bad as Danny Mac's.

Official Sponsor of "The Barn"
2013-2014 Official Sponsor of David "Captain America" Backes
2012-2013 Official Sponsor of David "Captain America" Backes
2011-2012 Official Sponsor of David "Captain America" Backes
2010-2011 Official Sponsor of Brad Winchester
2009-2010 Official Sponsor of Paul Kariya

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: Mizzou Coach arrested for DUI

Post by DaDitka »

Wow...just Wow!

I can not believe they wrote him up down there.

Sure, I believe everyone should be subjected to the same rules, but those cats down there let other cops off for drinking and driving all the time.

I'm not saying they should have let him go....I'm just saying I'm surprised they didn't.

I know some will speculate that this will hurt recruiting, but if there are any parents out there that thought they were going to send their kid off to Mizzou to play football and they weren't going to party their azzes off......well, I just refuse to believe there is actually anyone that naive out there.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

Hell, the campus police busted Dollar Bill for DWI not long after he donated over $10mil to build the basketball arena. You'd think that kinda coin would get you a pass.
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by cardsfan04 »

I don't know if it will have a major impact on recruiting, but it certainly won't help. I agree that somebody would have to be very naive to think their kid isn't going to party in college. But, I think it's possible to know your kid is going to drink and still be turned off by this.

I'm very curious what his BAC was though. He apparently said he was going home from dinner with friends. I wouldn't ever condone driving above the limit, but there's a major difference in blowing .085 and .147 (or something where it's not near the limit).
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

Leedog wrote:Hell, the campus police busted Dollar Bill for DWI not long after he donated over $10mil to build the basketball arena. You'd think that kinda coin would get you a pass.
But he was a ass, so I understand that. Besides, if I had that kind of jack, I'd not only have a driver....I'd only cruse around in one of those limo buses..the ones with stripper poles, fully stocked bars, and big screen TVs

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund