WHY DIDN'T J.D. TRADE DOUG WEIGHT?

A collection of some of the best threads evar!!!

Moderator: LGB Mods

xbleed83bluex
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

WHY DIDN'T J.D. TRADE DOUG WEIGHT?

Post by xbleed83bluex »

Isn't Doug Weight going to be a UFA? If he could just sign with another team, I'm confused as to why he wasn't dealt? I like Doug Weight, but he needs to go. He hasn't been up putting up the points he should have. We could have gained a lot from him... after all, he did win the cup last year after he was dealt. A lot of teams would want him just for that reason. We could have got a 1st rounder and more for him...I'm disappointed he wasn't traded.
Official 2011-'12 sponsor of the hot chick from the FSMW Blues commercials.

LazyPenguin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by LazyPenguin »

YOU DON'T NEED TO POST YOUR TITLE IN CAPS, WE'LL SEE IT, DON'T WORRY!!!
Official LGB Sponsor of Erik Johnson

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

he signed a 2 year deal with 3.5 mill per. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=170355&hubname=nhl

TC

Post by TC »

1) no;
2) because.

TSUCookieMonster
All-Star
All-Star

Post by TSUCookieMonster »

I THINK THAT DOUG WEIGHT DIDN'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE AND FACE IT HIS NUMBERS THIS YEAR AREN'T CAREER MIND BOGGLING. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

[Dooger] 11:53 pm: Thank God you're here! Some Wings fans were in here trying to have sex with me.

Robb_K
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: WHY DIDN'T J.D. TRADE DOUG WEIGHT?

Post by Robb_K »

[quote="xbleed83bluex"]Isn't Doug Weight going to be a UFA? If he could just sign with another team, I'm confused as to why he wasn't dealt? I like Doug Weight, but he needs to go. He hasn't been up putting up the points he should have. We could have gained a lot from him... after all, he did win the cup last year after he was dealt. A lot of teams would want him just for that reason. We could have got a 1st rounder and more for him...I'm disappointed he wasn't traded.[/quote]

He lives in St. Louis, with his family, and wants to stay there. he took one for the team LAST year. Do you expect them to ask him to leave EVERY year until The blues have a stanley Cup contending power?

LazyPenguin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by LazyPenguin »

I THINK THAT HE DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE HE ISN'T DOING VERY WELL THIS YEAR AND HIS PRICE WOULD STILL BE HIGH BECAUSE OF HIS NAME AND TEAMS DIDN'T WANT TO PAY THE PRICE. ALSO, HE STILL HAS ANOTHER YEAR ON HIS CONTRACT AND HE WANTS TO STAY HERE.

LP!

SMS Bleeds Blue
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by SMS Bleeds Blue »

I DON'T REALLY HAVE AN OPINION; I JUST WANTED TO POST in THIS THREAD.

THANKS FOR TAKING MY CALL; I'LL HANG UP AND LISTEN.
Covenant wrote:It's been a couple years since the Wings have been shutout, and it certainly won't be broken by the lowly Blues.

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

I WILL GIVE MY OPINION ON THIS THREAD IN ALL CAPS SOON.
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.
Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.

Aode

Post by Aode »

BECAUSE HE HAS ANOTHER YEAR ON HIS CONTRACT

LazyPenguin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: WHY DIDN'T J.D. TRADE DOUG WEIGHT?

Post by LazyPenguin »

Robb_K wrote:
xbleed83bluex wrote:Isn't Doug Weight going to be a UFA? If he could just sign with another team, I'm confused as to why he wasn't dealt? I like Doug Weight, but he needs to go. He hasn't been up putting up the points he should have. We could have gained a lot from him... after all, he did win the cup last year after he was dealt. A lot of teams would want him just for that reason. We could have got a 1st rounder and more for him...I'm disappointed he wasn't traded.
He lives in St. Louis, with his family, and wants to stay there. he took one for the team LAST year. Do you expect them to ask him to leave EVERY year until The blues have a stanley Cup contending power?
I AGREE, THE BLUES WOULDN'T WANT TO DO THAT TO THEM TWICE.

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

HI, LONG TIME READER FIRST TIME POSTER. I THINK JD FORGOT TO TRADE WEIGHT. MAYBE WE CAN HAVE THE NHL EXTEND THE DEADLINE. THANKS FOR THE REMINDER TO TRADE WEIGHT.

Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Stl_Blues_1fan »

xbleed83bluex wrote:Isn't Doug Weight going to be a UFA? If he could just sign with another team, I'm confused as to why he wasn't dealt? I like Doug Weight, but he needs to go. He hasn't been up putting up the points he should have. We could have gained a lot from him... after all, he did win the cup last year after he was dealt. A lot of teams would want him just for that reason. We could have got a 1st rounder and more for him...I'm disappointed he wasn't traded.
hmmm...you sure your a Blues fan... :?
Aode wrote:BECAUSE HE HAS ANOTHER YEAR ON HIS CONTRACT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

I SEE ALL THESE AVATARS AND ALL I THINK IS HOW MUCH I WANNA PWN DAT GINA!!

Cabby
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Cabby »

I WONDER IF WEIGHT IS UPSET THAT WE DUMPED HIM LAST YEAR AND THEN HE CAME BACK AND WE DUMPED THE TEAM OFF AGAIN AT THE DEADLINE. I BET HE IS UPSET BUT AT LEAST HE WON A CUP IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL OF THAT.

THANKS

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

WEIGHT SCORED THE GWG!!!11!ELEVEN!1!

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE DONE THAT THIS WEEKEND SO HIS TRADE VALUE COULD HAVE GONE UP>>?????/???
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.
Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

Nyghtewynd wrote:WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE DONE THAT THIS WEEKEND SO HIS TRADE VALUE COULD HAVE GONE UP>>?????/???
HE WAS TEH TIRED FOR HELPENG DAVID BACKASS MOVE INTO HIS NEW HOTEL ROOM!!!1!<1!@!@#!

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

marco wrote:
Nyghtewynd wrote:WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE DONE THAT THIS WEEKEND SO HIS TRADE VALUE COULD HAVE GONE UP>>?????/???
HE WAS TEH TIRED FOR HELPENG DAVID BACKASS MOVE INTO HIS NEW HOTEL ROOM!!!1!<1!@!@#!
:lol:

Stone Cold
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
Location: Reading Tucker Max's book, "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell".

Post by Stone Cold »

THE BLUES DIDN'T TRADE WEIGHT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO. SO THERE. NOW TURN THE DAMN CAPS OFF. I'M NOT FREAKING BLIND.
Last edited by Stone Cold on Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.