Hey you honkies...

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruzan
Prospect
Prospect

Hey you honkies...

Post by Ruzan »

I noticed LGB has a nice 360 NHL 09 team going. I have nothing against the 360, in fact I have owned two and both decided to RRoD on me over time. So I purchased a PS3 recently. ......you know where this is going

Do any of you bl00z clowns have a PS3 and play NHL09? If so I'd love to get together and play some games, perhaps we can form a team. My brother and I call each other a few nights a week and schedule games and play, so we already have 2 players on the team ;p

Anyhoo, holler back if you are interested and we can trade PSN usernames for invites. :okman:

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Hey you honkies...

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

My PSN ID is MattC221. I'm playing a lot lately but usually in singleplayer dynasty mode.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

Mine is letsgoblues24, usually play a lot online. Yeah, I had the same problem with my 360 and I sent it to get fixed and then it started scratching my discs, so I sold it and went with a PS3. I was really high on the 360 till it fucked up, can't be happier with the PS3 though.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

What if you play but you're not a honkie? Does this thread not apply?
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo