Police: Homicide at Steak 'N Shake in Affton

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Police: Homicide at Steak 'N Shake in Affton

Post by stinkdified »

dude, i used to work at this place during high school...
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/s ... enDocument
sns on lindbergh by shop 'n save
ST. LOUIS COUNTY --Police are investigating a homicide that happened early this morning at a Steak 'N Shake restaurant in south St. Louis County.

A customer of the restaurant called police at 4:50 a.m. to report it, said Tracy Panus, a spokeswoman for the St. Louis County Police.

The restaurant is at 5828 South Lindbergh Boulevard. No other information was immediately available.

Check back with STLtoday.com for more details.
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

Mark
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: Police: Homicide at Steak 'N Shake in Affton

Post by Mark »

It appears the business had closed at midnight for extermination efforts for pest control and was scheduled to reopen this morning. The bug spraying had already been completed and the two victims were in the restaurant preparing to open the store when the crime occured.
Gee, wonder whodunit?
I can't pronounce Carlo Colaiacovo's name, but I sure can be the OFFICIAL LGB SPONSOR OF CARLO COLAIACOVO!!

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

That's not Affton. Just saying. :lol:
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

Actually that's not far from where I live, which as goon pointed out.. Is not Affton.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

yea, i know, its totally green park, i just pasted the heading that stltoday had on it.
btw, this shit is on the drudge this mornin...soco is so hood, what, what!
pretty sad, for real. im glad i didn't know those people.
i can't wait for the full investigation report to come out, i hope its public. i wanna read it.
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

Yesterday I noticed that location has a "now hiring" sign out front.. Dunno if it was there last week or not but I still let out a "i'm going to hell" laugh.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan