California Fire

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

California Fire

Post by stinkdified »

dude, check out the satellite pictures
http://www.knbc.com/news/17697447/detail.html
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: California Fire

Post by Blues Fan in SF »

I was on Angel Island in the middle of SF Bay this past weekend for Fleet Week (the Navy air show - it was awesome)...we left the island at 12:15 Sunday afternoon...by the time I got home I heard that half the island was burned from a fire that started on the east side of the island...they had video footage of firefighters standing ON OUR CAMPSITE checking out the damage...I pitched my tent and slept Saturday night under a tree that by Sunday night was burned to a blackened skeleton...

We literally missed having to run for our lives from a friggin' wildfire by about 8 hours...

:shock:
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I was on Angel Island in the middle of SF Bay this past weekend for Fleet Week (the Navy air show - it was awesome)...we left the island at 12:15 Sunday afternoon...by the time I got home I heard that half the island was burned from a fire that started on the east side of the island...they had video footage of firefighters standing ON OUR CAMPSITE checking out the damage...I pitched my tent and slept Saturday night under a tree that by Sunday night was burned to a blackened skeleton...

We literally missed having to run for our lives from a friggin' wildfire by about 8 hours...

:shock:
Glad you're safe, man.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

<Backdraft>
Burn it, burn it all...
</Backdraft>