new random observation thread

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: new random observation thread

Post by stinkdified »

It angers me that I can't proceed with my work 'cause I have to ask a few questions and neither of my superiors are here so what the hell am i goin to do...LGB and i think ill smoke a cig...god, what a waste of a morning...
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

stinkdified wrote:It angers me that I can't proceed with my work 'cause I have to ask a few questions and neither of my superiors are here so what the hell am i goin to do...LGB and i think ill smoke a cig...god, what a waste of a morning...
Where they at?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

stinkdified wrote:It angers me that I can't proceed with my work 'cause I have to ask a few questions and neither of my superiors are here so what the hell am i goin to do...LGB and i think ill smoke a cig...god, what a waste of a morning...

Don't worry, son; if Obama is elected tomorrow, your suffering will end.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

goon attack wrote:

Haven't you been warned about this?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Random observation threads are open to anything, right? Isn't that the definition of "random?"

Besides, I'm just speaking truth to power, komrade. Even the higher ups in the regime here can appreciate that, right?

:lol:

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:

Oh Goon, we know you love Obama.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

The beeping in the background of Fox News's coverage of the election is annoying. I guess that's technically a bitch, but I don't effin' care. :)

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

McClement9 wrote: Oh Goon, we know you love Obama.
He suddenly has a lot of pressure on him, now doesn't he? :lol:

The meltage that will ensue out of this fiasco is going to be priceless. :grin:

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

goon attack wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Random observation threads are open to anything, right? Isn't that the definition of "random?"

Besides, I'm just speaking truth to power, komrade. Even the higher ups in the regime here can appreciate that, right?

:lol:
Wrong.
Politics are to stay in the politics forum. I believe I have mentioned this a few times already. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

So, since McClement9 posted about Obama, he's banned?

Besides, have you never heard the idea that "everything is political?"

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

I just said his name, wasn't meant to be political just because he's a politican. My mistake Curt

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

McClement9 wrote:I just said his name, wasn't meant to be political just because he's a politican. My mistake Curt

:roll:

How does curt's butthole taste?

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:
McClement9 wrote:I just said his name, wasn't meant to be political just because he's a politican. My mistake Curt

Oh (Frank) off Goon. I was just saying I didn't know I wasn't allowed to mention the guys name, and it was my mistake hence the "my mistake"

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

McClement9 wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Oh (Frank) off Goon. I was just saying I didn't know I wasn't allowed to mention the guys name, and it was my mistake hence the "my mistake"
Did you lap his sack while you were down there too?

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:
McClement9 wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Did you lap his sack while you were down there too?
Goon, when you make gay jokes about others, do you ever feel like you want to just come out of that closet your in?

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

I didn't think that was a gay joke but if everything comes back to gayness with you, hey, whatever floats your boat, Susie.

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:I didn't think that was a gay joke but if everything comes back to gayness with you, hey, whatever floats your boat, Susie.
A guy playing with another guys sack isn't gay to you?

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

McClement9 wrote:
goon attack wrote:I didn't think that was a gay joke but if everything comes back to gayness with you, hey, whatever floats your boat, Susie.
A guy playing with another guys sack isn't gay to you?
I wouldn't know. Is it your expert opinion that it is?

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

I'd say its pretty gay, yes.

If I saw someone one playing with another guys sack, I'd think he'd have to be gay.

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

McClement9 wrote:I'd say its pretty gay, yes.

If I saw someone one playing with another guys sack, I'd think he'd have to be gay.
:plusplus:
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman