Sanford Traded

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Sanford Traded

Post by glen a richter »

For Logan Brown and a conditional pick. I absofukkinglutely love this trade.

Edit: I know Brown has underwhelmed so far but I love it because it clears cap space, he can’t possibly be more useless than Sanford and if he doesn’t play 30 which I doubt he will anyway they snag a pick. Let him play a season in Springfield and hopefully figure out his game.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Sanford Traded

Post by goon attack »

good riddance. he was useless. But now we have another giant who is soft so meh. Maybe he and Parayko can share the Lady Byng!
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

:aaaa: :woohoo: :banana: :thumbsup: :plusplus:

I think that's enough.
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season

Robb_K
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Robb_K »

I hope Kostin will live up to Armstrong's clearing the space for him. I give Armstrong the benefit of the doubt that he 's not clearing the room for Frolik or Neal. IF Berube's coaching can knock the timidity and laziness out of Brown's game, so he can be an effective NHL player, that'll be a an extra bonus. If Tarasenko can get back to his 35-40 goals and 65+ points per year level, and stay with The Blues for the rest of his career, we'll be in great shape, and we'll be able to thank him for helping get rid of Sanford, and bringing back a good, young St. Louis-bred player, and letting Berube turn him into a good NHL player (if everything goes right). :grin:

JCShutout
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by JCShutout »

Sanford needed to go, we needed cap space and with bozak back, we shouldn’t need Sanford. Solid move, and take a chance on brown.
2021 Sponsor of Jordan Binnington
2016-17 Sponsor of David Perron
2015-16 Sponsor of Dmitri Jaškin

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

If Brown plays 8 more games, which seems likely now, given the recent trade and current injuries, Ottawa gets the Blues 2022 4th rounder.
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season