SHARE YOUR BLUES’ PLAYOFF MEMORIES

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

HockeyMemoryResearch
Prospect
Prospect

SHARE YOUR BLUES’ PLAYOFF MEMORIES

Post by HockeyMemoryResearch »

Hey Blues fans! I’m conducting research on memory for the Stanley Cup as part of my PhD dissertation. It’s a perfect way for me to combine my interests in hockey and psychology, and it’s a perfect way for you to fill the boring void that is (or was) the next 15-20 minutes of your life. The survey asks you about your memories and thoughts about the Blues’ playoff run - it’s easy!

Since helping me out may not be enough motivation for you (I get it), participants can enter for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Moreover, your participation will benefit psychological science!!!

By clicking the link below, you have not committed to anything. You’ll be taken to a page with more information before you actually agree to participate. All responses are anonymous. Thank you!

Survey Link

NOTE: I was unable to contact administrators of this forum prior to posting this, but I wanted reach out to admins for approval before posting. For that reason, I want to emphasize here that this survey is for academic purposes only. I am a real person, a hockey fan, and am working on my PhD in psychology. I've conducted research similar to this in the past, and many sports fans find the surveys enjoyable because they ask about sports-related memories (I mean, who doesn't like talking about sports?). Survey responses are anonymous and I will not share participants' information with anyone else.

California Blues
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: SHARE YOUR BLUES’ PLAYOFF MEMORIES

Post by California Blues »

Wickenheiser scoring versus Calgary in OT to force game 7 in the Campbell Conference finals, over 30 years ago.
Great moment.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: SHARE YOUR BLUES’ PLAYOFF MEMORIES

Post by glen a richter »

The Blues putting a beat down on San Jose to advance to the final,

Also since I know you’re looking for non current memories, Belfour going ballistic after being swept in 93.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024