ROUND ONE : C2 Minnesota v C3 St. Louis

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

ROUND ONE : C2 Minnesota v C3 St. Louis

Post by sseagle »

Wednesday, April 12, 8:30pm: Blues @ Wild | NBCSN, SN 360, TVA Sports
Friday, April 14, 7pm: Blues @ Wild | NBCSN, SN 360, TVA Sports
Sunday, April 16, 2pm: Wild @ Blues | NBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports
Wednesday, April 19, 8:30pm: Wild @ Blues | NBCSN, SN 360, TVA Sports
Saturday, April 22, TBD: Blues @ Wild | TBD
Monday, April 24, TBD: Wild @ Blues | TBD
Wednesday, April 26, TBD: Blues @ Wild | TBD
Last edited by sseagle on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: ROUND ONE : C2 Minnesota v C3 St. Louis

Post by theohall »

I wish to hell I had the FSMW or internet option in Florida. But since NBCSN took the game, both those options are blacked out. I get to play the "guess which channel the game is on" game since NBCSN scheduled the Rangers/Canadiens game for 6 CT which is 100% guaranteed to overlap the Blues game. 2.5 hours... seriously? Actual minutes for games, not including period breaks, average ~2.5 hours. The Blues shortest game this season, minus period breaks, was 2 hours 19 minutes.

Hate when networks schedule crap this way. Not as bad as college football and the 3 hour window they schedule when games last 4 hours or more.
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

I know here we have the game on both channels, no more blackouts so we can punish ourselves with the 'national' feed or the local feed.

ETA: NHL Network is the normal overflow channel as well, but they won't ever tell you in advance, because the NHL hates you. That is why we cant get the goddamn playoff schedule till 2 am on a (Franking) monday.
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

Thank goodness for SiriusXM. Listen to Kerbs and Chaser, instead of the National Blackhawks Cock Sucking Network maroons.

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

Dubnyk won his last 3 games which trashes the whole playing a struggling net-minder option. 2.67 GAA, .916 SV%

Not as strong as Allen's been playing, but he stopped playing like total ass as he did in March.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Minnesota in 7
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by cardsfan04 »

theohall wrote:Dubnyk won his last 3 games which trashes the whole playing a struggling net-minder option. 2.67 GAA, .916 SV%

Not as strong as Allen's been playing, but he stopped playing like total ass as he did in March.
Yeah, he is playing a little better. Those 3 games are vs COL (2GA), vs CAR (3GA), and @COL (3GA) though.

3 months ago he was the runaway Vezina favorite. While he did ok against 2 cellar teams, if I'm the Wild, in the back of my mind I'm still wondering what Dubnyk is going to give us.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

ComradeT
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by ComradeT »

theohall wrote:I wish to hell I had the FSMW or internet option in Florida. But since NBCSN took the game, both those options are blacked out. I get to play the "guess which channel the game is on" game since NBCSN scheduled the Rangers/Canadiens game for 6 CT which is 100% guaranteed to overlap the Blues game. 2.5 hours... seriously? Actual minutes for games, not including period breaks, average ~2.5 hours. The Blues shortest game this season, minus period breaks, was 2 hours 19 minutes.

Hate when networks schedule crap this way. Not as bad as college football and the 3 hour window they schedule when games last 4 hours or more.
r/nhlstreams on Reddit should be of help.
2018 - 2019 Official sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2017 - 2018 Official sponsor of Joel "Top Shelf" Edmundson
2016 - 2017 Official sponsor of Nail "THE YAK" Yakupov

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Where's the damn playoff bracket challenge? Curt? Helloooooooooooooooooooo?
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Kerfuffle
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Kerfuffle »

goon attack wrote:Where's the damn playoff bracket challenge? Curt? Helloooooooooooooooooooo?
Yeah I haven't seen him here in a long time - hope everything is okay. Also miss my buddy dmiles. Hope to see both back soon.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Kerfuffle wrote:
goon attack wrote:Where's the damn playoff bracket challenge? Curt? Helloooooooooooooooooooo?
Yeah I haven't seen him here in a long time - hope everything is okay. Also miss my buddy dmiles. Hope to see both back soon.
I'm here. :grin: I check in often...just haven't posted much in a while.
I have had a crazy busy life lately.
Got divorced last year, I'm currently selling my house (maintaining a rather large-ass house and keeping up with 5 acres of grass to cut isn't easy), I'm doing the weekly podcast (which is a blast), plus trying to continue my home business as well as my full time job...plus trying to have a social life as well...blah, blah, blah.

I am also no longer commissioner of the fantasy leagues I am in...just no time to mess with it.

BUT...I'll post the playoff brackets here in a sec... I thought about that this morning. :grin:
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

ComradeT wrote:
theohall wrote:I wish to hell I had the FSMW or internet option in Florida. But since NBCSN took the game, both those options are blacked out. I get to play the "guess which channel the game is on" game since NBCSN scheduled the Rangers/Canadiens game for 6 CT which is 100% guaranteed to overlap the Blues game. 2.5 hours... seriously? Actual minutes for games, not including period breaks, average ~2.5 hours. The Blues shortest game this season, minus period breaks, was 2 hours 19 minutes.

r/nhlstreams on Reddit should be of help.
And the bastards, due to having games starting at 7 on NH/NBCSN and 7:30 on USA, will tell us just to stream the game on their lame app and it's horrible quality video. Anyone willing to take bets that all 3 of those games will have ~10 minutes left in the 3rd period when the Blues and Sharks games are supposed to be on the air.