GDT #31: 12/16/14 | 7:00PM CST | v Kings | FSMW/KMOX

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: GDT #31: 12/16/14 | 7:00PM CST | v Kings | FSMW/KMOX

Post by glen a richter »

STLADOGG wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:Not to rain on the parade of celebratory posts but apparently Jaden Schwartz was injured last night and is "week to week".....Jaskin recalled.

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=744566
ST. LOUIS – St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced today the club has placed forward Jaden Schwartz on injured reserve.

Schwartz is considered week-to-week after suffering an injury to his right foot in the Blues’ 5-2 win against the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday.

The Blues have recalled forward Dmitrij Jaskin from their American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Chicago Wolves.

Jaskin, 21, has dressed in 17 games for Chicago this season, sharing fourth on the club with 15 points, including four goals and 11 assists. In addition, the 6-foot-3, 211-pound forward has appeared in six games with the Blues, posting a goal and four penalty minutes.
:x
Where's the nearest cliff.
I wonder if he will be on the Lehtarasenko line.
Oh fukking hell!
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

ComradeT
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by ComradeT »

glen a richter wrote:
STLADOGG wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:Not to rain on the parade of celebratory posts but apparently Jaden Schwartz was injured last night and is "week to week".....Jaskin recalled.

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=744566
ST. LOUIS – St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced today the club has placed forward Jaden Schwartz on injured reserve.

Schwartz is considered week-to-week after suffering an injury to his right foot in the Blues’ 5-2 win against the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday.

The Blues have recalled forward Dmitrij Jaskin from their American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Chicago Wolves.

Jaskin, 21, has dressed in 17 games for Chicago this season, sharing fourth on the club with 15 points, including four goals and 11 assists. In addition, the 6-foot-3, 211-pound forward has appeared in six games with the Blues, posting a goal and four penalty minutes.
Jasking clearly likes to shoot but doesn't like to aim. I'd rather have Rattie's 15.6 SOG % than Jaskin's 6.9%.

:x
Where's the nearest cliff.
I wonder if he will be on the Lehtarasenko line.
Oh fukking hell!
2018 - 2019 Official sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2017 - 2018 Official sponsor of Joel "Top Shelf" Edmundson
2016 - 2017 Official sponsor of Nail "THE YAK" Yakupov

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by dmiles2186 »

I tell ya, it sucks now, but fighting through these injuries and the tight, uneven (at times) play....I'm just hoping it will make the Blues stronger for the playoff run. That's the optimistic spin I'm putting on it.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb