Bruins scouting Blues

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Oaklandblue
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Bruins scouting Blues

Post by Oaklandblue »

glen a richter wrote:They can have Pietrangelo, dude isn't pulling his weight in St. Louis right now anyway.
Pie doesn't need to be traded, he needs time off to sort his life out.
2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Jaromir Jagr, Calgary Flames
2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Brian Elliott, Calgary Flames
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Ryan "Turn that leaf on the wind into a shrimp on the bar-bee" Reaves
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Obviously Not Steve Ott
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Steve "Chirps-A-Lot" Ott
2015 LGB Supporter of the New York Rangers
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Patrik "No-Timer" Berglund
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Derek "In The Middle" Roy
2012-2013 LGB Sponsor of Chris "NO SLEEP TIL THE CUP!" Stewart - Shhhhh!!!

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by cardsfan04 »

Oaklandblue wrote:
glen a richter wrote:They can have Pietrangelo, dude isn't pulling his weight in St. Louis right now anyway.
Does he have personal issues going on that are possibly impacting his performance?
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

cardsfan04 wrote:
Oaklandblue wrote:
Does he have personal issues going on that are possibly impacting his performance?
Is Shattenkirk banging Pies wife? Does Pie have a wife? Do we have a Janney/Shanahan situation on our hands?
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

Oaklandblue
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Oaklandblue »

glen a richter wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:
Oaklandblue wrote:
Is Shattenkirk banging Pies wife? Does Pie have a wife? Do we have a Janney/Shanahan situation on our hands?
You guys are silly.

Pie's problem might have to do with why he shaved his head. Says alot that he did that and as far fetched as that may sound to you, that situation may weigh heavily on him. He is human. He is also the best Dman we have had since Prongs so him making sloppy mistakes like he has can't be due to declining skill. This is all assumption on my part but I think you have to be batshit insane to want to trade him. Benching or putting him on IR on the other hand...
2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Jaromir Jagr, Calgary Flames
2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Brian Elliott, Calgary Flames
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Ryan "Turn that leaf on the wind into a shrimp on the bar-bee" Reaves
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Obviously Not Steve Ott
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Steve "Chirps-A-Lot" Ott
2015 LGB Supporter of the New York Rangers
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Patrik "No-Timer" Berglund
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Derek "In The Middle" Roy
2012-2013 LGB Sponsor of Chris "NO SLEEP TIL THE CUP!" Stewart - Shhhhh!!!

Krigloch the Furious
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Krigloch the Furious »

seriously, bench his ass.
Bring up Lindbohm
I dont understand what Hitch is doing. Needs to wake up just as much as the players do.

Slim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Slim »

I don't think anyone on this team should be traded(maybe benched for a game or so). Even Ott and Bergs should stay. They both have been consistent especially Ott. Say what you want about the contracts, those issues are a GM problem so be pissed at Army for handing them out not for the player who took it. But take out the last 3 games, we were on top or within 1-2 points of the top much of the year so far. The team is fine. Every team has bad stretches. It is only December and I much rather have a hiccup now then the last month or playoffs again.

I also agree with the Pie thought, his poor play might have to do with that little girl. That type of thing affects each person differently especially if they are close. Or, he could just suck this season... I tend to think it's the former, hope so anyway.

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by cardsfan04 »

Oaklandblue wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:
Oaklandblue wrote:
You guys are silly.

Pie's problem might have to do with why he shaved his head. Says alot that he did that and as far fetched as that may sound to you, that situation may weigh heavily on him. He is human. He is also the best Dman we have had since Prongs so him making sloppy mistakes like he has can't be due to declining skill. This is all assumption on my part but I think you have to be batshit insane to want to trade him. Benching or putting him on IR on the other hand...
I forgot about that. I guess that could be it. I'm not really overly in favor of any of those options though (unless he's hurt). If he's healthy, just let him play through it.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen