ITS GAMEDAY!!!!

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: ITS GAMEDAY!!!!

Post by dmiles2186 »

One game, but this is nice...

[tweet][/tweet]

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Misc. Blues wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:3-3 final.

Unfortunately we can only imagine the action unless you were there. The Blues app doesn't even have highlights but there is a touching video of a sick kid giving pre-game orders to the Blues in the locker room. It is part of his Make-a-Wish dream.

H-Town, you should really get the Blues app. All kinds of cool stuff on it and it's free of course. I'm sure everyone else on here has it.
Blues lost 4-3 in OT...no ties in Hockey... :facepalm:
That's what Google said. It said "Final" in the corner. Remember there was no coverage and I wasn't listening to the audio. I thought the pre season rules may be different as far as ties go.

For DECADES in hockey there were ties!
Just stop talking.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by cardsfan04 »

cprice12 wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Misc. Blues wrote:

Unfortunately we can only imagine the action unless you were there. The Blues app doesn't even have highlights but there is a touching video of a sick kid giving pre-game orders to the Blues in the locker room. It is part of his Make-a-Wish dream.

H-Town, you should really get the Blues app. All kinds of cool stuff on it and it's free of course. I'm sure everyone else on here has it.
That's what Google said. It said "Final" in the corner. Remember there was no coverage and I wasn't listening to the audio. I thought the pre season rules may be different as far as ties go.

Just stop talking.
And even everybody said that.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

Misc. Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Misc. Blues »

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Misc. Blues wrote:

Funny how there was no coverage and I watched the game (it's called the internet)...yes I know that for decades ties happened but for the last 9 years IIRC none have happened...if you can Google(which you say you did) then you could find the score from a dozen websites...
2016-2017 official sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo (aka Captain Pie)
2015-2016 official sponsor of Jori Lehtera (aka Yorry)
2014-2015 official sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester (aka Jay-bo)
I hate the Shitcago "Black Holes"©®™...they really suck that much...
The Detoilet "dude bangs" ©®™... suck too...repeatedly and more often... ;)

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

Misc. Blues wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Misc. Blues wrote:

Funny how there was no coverage and I watched the game (it's called the internet)...yes I know that for decades ties happened but for the last 9 years IIRC none have happened...if you can Google(which you say you did) then you could find the score from a dozen websites...
I said there was no coverage, but I didn't really search too much, cause I'm lazy, but I assure I do exist and will be back FULL HARD ON in less than a week! WOOO HOCKEY
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?