Great Tony Twist interview!

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Great Tony Twist interview!

Post by dmiles2186 »

ViPeRx007 wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
goon attack wrote:And to the discussion at hand... while you pansies are busy telling other posters to not like someone or to not reply to their posts like you're the goddamn message board police or something:

You ABSOLUTELY take a 5 minute major to take Seabrook out of action.

Did we win anything with the "safe" approach? No... we still got our asses handed to us.

Take one game to go all out to injure the hell out of all the stars on the Hawks. Beat the crap out of them. Slash the crap out of them. Break some bones.

SO WHAT if Reaves gets suspended? He's useless in the playoffs anyway if he's not going to be engaging in wanton, sociopathic violence.

You idiots are so desperate to win the Cup you're willing to turn this team into a bunch of ice dancers to do it. Well not me. I still have a set of balls.

Do you pansies remember how the Flyers won the Stanley Cup in the 70s? They GOONED their way to it... TWICE.

It can be done again.

You may now get back to Oprah and diddling your own lady parts, you pussies. :facepalm:
I remember the glory days of having DJ King, Cam Janssen, BJ Crombeen, and Brad Winchester leading the league in fights and few playoff appearances. Also, those Flyers Cups were almost 40 years ago and not one Cup winner has used that blueprint to hoist a Cup since.
Did you just talk back to goon attack?! :aaaa:
I'm expecting a wave of verbal fire to come my way shortly.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

Kerfuffle wrote:I was never a fan of his game - he was a boxer wearing ice skates to me and I'm glad to see the days of these guys fading away. I hated it when we signed John Scott a few years ago - here was a guy who belonged to that class of players who couldn't skate and chew gum at the same time - and there only role was to fight. Good riddance.
I agree, the days of the Reed Low's of the world leaving the NHL doesn't make me sad. But I would be sad if fighting went away entirely.

The guys that can play the game and also fight (e.g. Backes, Chris Stewart, etc) are the players I have the utmost respect for BECAUSE of the fact they're not one dimensional. Any later in his arrival to the NHL and John Scott wouldn't be working as an NHL player. In fact I'm frankly surprised he still is.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Did you just say Chris Stewart can play the game?
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

glen a richter wrote:Did you just say Chris Stewart can play the game?
I'm not shattered he's not on the Blues anymore but come on, the guy has talent. He wouldn't be in the NHL or scored 28 goals in a season two different times if he didn't. If he'd stayed healthy in 2012-2013 he was on pace to surpass 30. Would've made 3 times. Big "if." I know.

Especially if you set him next to the likes of John Scott or Reed Low which was the comparison figures for the purposes of the discussion :lol:

edit: He also has the most wicked back hand that I've ever seen.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:You forgot Reed Low!

They interviewed him on KTRS this past season and he echoed what Twist said. He felt very bad that they are slowly getting rid of fighting and how the game will never be the same again!
Stop ending everything sentence with exclamation marks!!!

It's annoying!!

Loud noises!!!

Even I said that!!
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/