Just another "where should I sit?" thread

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Just another "where should I sit?" thread

Post by ViPeRx007 »

So I'm going to be coming down to St. Louis early 2014 to see a couple games live. I'm pretty stoked. I've been there once before about 12 years ago when I was a junior in high school. I'm just curious where you all think are the best places to sit for a game. Since I don't make it down very often I'd like to make it count.

I appreciate any feedback.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: Just another "where should I sit?" thread

Post by gaijin »

It really depends on how much you are willing to spend, but I would say as close as you can get to center ice. There are no pillars or other vision blockages that I've ever noticed, so if you are close to the middle, your view should be great, no matter how far back from the ice you are.

If you have to sit on one of the ends, sit at the end where the Blues attack twice.

Having sat in many different locations over the years, I've always been pleased with the view.

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Just another "where should I sit?" thread

Post by dmiles2186 »

I always say you can't go wrong if you sit high in the lower bowl or lower in the upper bowl. There really isn't a bad sight line in KielSavvisTrade unless you get close to the glass and then some parts of the ice are obstructed. I'd tell you to sit in the upper/middle of the lower bowl, but those are the club seats and a bit more expensive. But if you want to shell out the cash, those are nice seats too.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb