Season Tickets Poll

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Will you purchase a ticket package next year?

I had tickets and will renew.
14%
I didn't have tickets but will purchase them.
No votes
I had tickets and won't renew.
28%
I didn't have tickets and don't plan on buying any.
24%
I plan to renew but will scale back.
3%
Aode is a tool.
31%

Total votes: 29

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Season Tickets Poll

Post by abc789987 »

oh yeah, my bad.

Well I'd still be paying for them if I lived near.

Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Guppy »

strocklen083 wrote:I just upgraded from a 10 game pack to a full season. They had enough folks call in and cancel in the Mezz End High category that my ticket rep gave me a rundown of what's available.

I realize a lot of you guys are pissed about your tickets going up by $6 a game. But seriously, that's only another $250 bucks! You can't find season tickets to most any other major professional sport for $16 a game. Plus, this has been said before. But if you want to be able to go out and sign guys like Kovy or who ever else might be available, then you need to be willing to buck up.
Last time I checked, 735 minus 440 is 295. That is the difference in the price from this year where I "iced my price" at 10 dollars a ticket to next years prices. I would have been better off taking the price hike so it would not have been as big of a jump because that difference would have been 251. The Blues are also playing one more pre-season game next year so that is another 16 bucks. Sure it is still a great deal when you compare it to other sports and markets. But one of the things that has drawn me to the game is that it is good on my wallet. I am not making any more money than I did when I started getting season tickets in 2002 so I have to look at what is going on in my life and make cuts. The Blues are getting cut by me. But that does not mean I will not pay attention to what they are doing..or not doing.

The Blues have no problems tossing around money when it comes to contracts. Look at McKee and Karya for example. Did they really think Kariya would be scoring 35-40 goals when he came in here?
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders

JPonder94
All-Star
All-Star

Post by JPonder94 »

Guppy wrote:Am not renewing. Called my ticket guy to let him know and he did not seem to care. In fact, I think he (Angelo) is there for the paycheck. He has done nothing to keep me interested in anything. I hear others get emails and calls on a regular basis from their ticket rep. Angelo just said ok thanks for letting me know and see ya later.
That guy is a toolbox. I have talked with him before and he just doesn't give a crap about the fans. I'm glad my f*cktard guy Matt O. left. He was awful.
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

My rep is Debbie O'Neal and she is great. I mean 'unbelievable'.

I've also dealt with a Jeremy that was quite helpful and followed up.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund