Not a proud moment...

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: Not a proud moment...

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

strocklen083 wrote:
not_a_wings_fan wrote:If you saw something, tell us. This cryptic stuff is silly.
If you didn't see anything, then stfu.
Look, I'm not going to sit here and play character assasination on the guy just because you all want to hear a couple of rumors of what these guys do in their free time. I'm simply stating my concern for his well being and his future prospects on the ice as a member of the Blues. The fact of the matter is he slipped up and did something on public television he probably shouldn't have done. For that he deserves a stern warning and a pretty lengthy lecture. But it doesn't give anyone just cause to go throwing around outlandish stories on message boards for the sake of doing so.

As I stated above, I have not personally witnessed anything these guys allegedly have done. But that doesn't mean I can't voice my concern (if true) regarding the path that it might lead to.
This isn't stfu, this is keeping the rumors alert swirling.

You brought it up (again) just there - that there are rumors of serious bad stuffz going on with Oshie. NOW you insinuate that TJ isn't the only guy doing whatever it is they have been alleged to have done that you won't tell us but are concerned enough to note the serious nature of the issues yet again.

Dude, seriously, share the rumors or stfu and stop posting in the thread.

:lol:

So far all I can deduce is that several of the young guys have serious drug problems that are well known in certain social circles, but you can hint at it without having the balls to straight out say it.
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman

keithp40
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by keithp40 »

strocklen083 wrote:
not_a_wings_fan wrote:If you saw something, tell us. This cryptic stuff is silly.
If you didn't see anything, then stfu.
Look, I'm not going to sit here and play character assasination on the guy just because you all want to hear a couple of rumors of what these guys do in their free time. I'm simply stating my concern for his well being and his future prospects on the ice as a member of the Blues. The fact of the matter is he slipped up and did something on public television he probably shouldn't have done. For that he deserves a stern warning and a pretty lengthy lecture. But it doesn't give anyone just cause to go throwing around outlandish stories on message boards for the sake of doing so.

As I stated above, I have not personally witnessed anything these guys allegedly have done. But that doesn't mean I can't voice my concern (if true) regarding the path that it might lead to.
talk about going 180.......you claim all of this inside knowledge and then you go back and say "allegedly".....don't trip on your way down from the mountain top.
"Can't wait till 50 posts, so I can create a new topic!"

strocklen083
All-Star
All-Star

Post by strocklen083 »

keithp40 wrote:talk about going 180.......you claim all of this inside knowledge and then you go back and say "allegedly".....don't trip on your way down from the mountain top.
:facepalm:
Dear Assclown:
If you would have read my original post then you would know that no where in there do I claim to have seen or witnessed anything. Here's a refresher for ya:
strocklen083 wrote:the more stories I hear about this dude on the street, the more I start to believe them. Doesn't take away from his on-ice performance. But jesus, he needs to get his sh!t together.
Now I don't see anywhere in there where I claim to have "inside knowledge". I simply stated that I have heard stories from second hand sources. I also stated later in the thread that if you hang out at the right bars you're likely to see these guys out. It was YOU that began to infer that I'm an eye witness to any less than reputable activities.

As for the rest of you rumor hungry jackals and your need to dig up dirt or speculate upon players activities: go piss off. All I ever said was that I've heard stories and hoped that he (and others) straighten up their acts. It was the rest of you that started speculating and making outlandish guesses. Sure I fed you a bit by insinuating that the things I've heard are more serious than you originally guessed. That was probably poor judgement on my part, I'll admit. But you donkeys refused to be satisfied until I give you full details, which I've stated I won't do.

So have fun speculating, but I'm done with this particular topic.

keithp40
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by keithp40 »

strocklen083 wrote:
keithp40 wrote:talk about going 180.......you claim all of this inside knowledge and then you go back and say "allegedly".....don't trip on your way down from the mountain top.
:facepalm:
Dear Assclown:
If you would have read my original post then you would know that no where in there do I claim to have seen or witnessed anything. Here's a refresher for ya:
strocklen083 wrote:the more stories I hear about this dude on the street, the more I start to believe them. Doesn't take away from his on-ice performance. But jesus, he needs to get his sh!t together.
Now I don't see anywhere in there where I claim to have "inside knowledge". I simply stated that I have heard stories from second hand sources. I also stated later in the thread that if you hang out at the right bars you're likely to see these guys out. It was YOU that began to infer that I'm an eye witness to any less than reputable activities.

As for the rest of you rumor hungry jackals and your need to dig up dirt or speculate upon players activities: go piss off. All I ever said was that I've heard stories and hoped that he (and others) straighten up their acts. It was the rest of you that started speculating and making outlandish guesses. Sure I fed you a bit by insinuating that the things I've heard are more serious than you originally guessed. That was probably poor judgement on my part, I'll admit. But you donkeys refused to be satisfied until I give you full details, which I've stated I won't do.
So have fun speculating, but I'm done with this particular topic.
i'm not the one speculating...you're the one citing info from "dudes on the street"......you're done with this topic? you're the one who made it what it is.....
"Can't wait till 50 posts, so I can create a new topic!"

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

The official Blues forum is cracking skulls over this topic. The video is banned and people that post are getting banned.

SH!T GOT SERIOUS.

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

SIU LAW wrote:The official Blues forum is cracking skulls over this topic. The video is banned and people that post are getting banned.

SH!T GOT SERIOUS.
That place is crazy. It's become such more of a bigger deal since they will not let people post that video anymore.

I'm interested if the Blues will ever make an official comment about this? I doubt it, and I don't think they need to.

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

Way to make us focus on something else, lmao. Fail PR is fail.
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman