Anybody know how to get TJ Oshie's autograph?

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

tOshie74
Prospect
Prospect

Anybody know how to get TJ Oshie's autograph?

Post by tOshie74 »

Hi I have a TJ Oshie jersey that I want to get signed, but I dont want to pay 500 dollars for the meet in greet. Any good ideas?

Darren Pang
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Anybody know how to get TJ Oshie's autograph?

Post by Darren Pang »

1) Go to a practice
2) ??
3) Profit
Holy Jumpin' 9 of heartz!
ImageImage
goon attack wrote: DARREN PANG- A-- Panger rocks

philco_3
All-Star
All-Star

Post by philco_3 »

You try to get one at the Mills Mall after practice and keep an eye on the Blues web site for players meet and greets. I have yet to pay for an autograph. The Blues are not greedy compared to the Cardinals when it comes to giving out autographs.
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.

fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by fargoblues »

What I want to know is how to get Bernie Federko's autograph. I'm assuming it involves a nominal quantity of Busch Light and perhaps the purchase of a cabinet.
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Go to one of the bars he frequents, buy him a Pina Colada, then tell him if he signs your jersey he can count on the hottest, most erotic monkey man buttsexhsz of his life.

Then, report back here.

Good luck. soldier.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

BF44
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by BF44 »

goon attack wrote:Go to one of the bars he frequents, buy him a Pina Colada, then tell him if he signs your jersey he can count on the hottest, most erotic monkey man buttsexhsz of his life.

Then, report back here.

Good luck. soldier.
Oh, THAT tired old ploy????

:P

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

Honestly, he always stops in the garage after EVERY game.

It's not hard at all.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

Darren Pang wrote:1) Go to a practice
2) ??
3) Profit
good stuff
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

-C-
Rookie
Rookie

Post by -C- »

tOshie74 wrote:Hi I have a TJ Oshie jersey that I want to get signed, but I dont want to pay 500 dollars for the meet in greet. Any good ideas?
Stand in front of him and when he goes to slew foot you, hand him a pen.

(Just kidding) ;)

tOshie74
Prospect
Prospect

Post by tOshie74 »

Ok so what people are saying is that the best way to get it is at the Mills Mall after practice. Where do you stand to try to get the players attention for me to get an autograph? Inside the rink or outside somewhre

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

tOshie74 wrote:Ok so what people are saying is that the best way to get it is at the Mills Mall after practice. Where do you stand to try to get the players attention for me to get an autograph? Inside the rink or outside somewhre
mills mall. inside the rink. on the ice. during practice. just walk out there and act like you know what you are doing. that usually works.
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Guppy »

tOshie74 wrote:Ok so what people are saying is that the best way to get it is at the Mills Mall after practice. Where do you stand to try to get the players attention for me to get an autograph? Inside the rink or outside somewhre
parking lot by their cars is probably the best way

to get arrested
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by kodos »

Oshie lives on 509 Washington in the Delchester Condos. The doormen generally switch shifts around Noon and 8pm. The guy who works Tuesday-Sunday on the 8-12 shift is pretty easily distracted. Once inside the building make your way up to the 5th floor and wait in the utility closet in the east hallway. It's hard to guess when he is going to come home, so you might have to wait there for a while. Bring something to read and comfortable shoes.

If this doesn't work, he drives a silver Lexus RX10. Plates are JK9-981. A standard GM 6 Pin Sidebar Jiggler Pick should get you into the trunk if you double up the 9 wedge and turn counter clockwise.

If you want I can give you a list of restaurants he likes to eat at as well, and what times he generally eats there. If you can manage to get a job as a delivery person for Hunan Garden on Locust Street, thats a pretty easy way to get to him as well. But it only works once or twice and might take a few weeks.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

tOshie74 wrote:Ok so what people are saying is that the best way to get it is at the Mills Mall after practice.
Did you NOT see my gay bar idea? Dude, that plan of action ALWAYS works, especially if you're wearing leather.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

drwoland
All-Star
All-Star

Post by drwoland »

Just stand in front of his car after a game with your shirt off. He'll understand.

Sweetred95ta
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Sweetred95ta »

kodos wrote:Oshie lives on 509 Washington in the Delchester Condos. The doormen generally switch shifts around Noon and 8pm. The guy who works Tuesday-Sunday on the 8-12 shift is pretty easily distracted. Once inside the building make your way up to the 5th floor and wait in the utility closet in the east hallway. It's hard to guess when he is going to come home, so you might have to wait there for a while. Bring something to read and comfortable shoes.

If this doesn't work, he drives a silver Lexus RX10. Plates are JK9-981. A standard GM 6 Pin Sidebar Jiggler Pick should get you into the trunk if you double up the 9 wedge and turn counter clockwise.

If you want I can give you a list of restaurants he likes to eat at as well, and what times he generally eats there. If you can manage to get a job as a delivery person for Hunan Garden on Locust Street, thats a pretty easy way to get to him as well. But it only works once or twice and might take a few weeks.
This whole thing made me :lol: .
I love hockey. Period.

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

kodos wrote:Oshie lives on 509 Washington in the Delchester Condos. The doormen generally switch shifts around Noon and 8pm. The guy who works Tuesday-Sunday on the 8-12 shift is pretty easily distracted. Once inside the building make your way up to the 5th floor and wait in the utility closet in the east hallway. It's hard to guess when he is going to come home, so you might have to wait there for a while. Bring something to read and comfortable shoes.

Go away, Tommy. :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.
Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.

bluesfan115
Prospect
Prospect

Post by bluesfan115 »

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL