Any other online streaming sites??

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star

Any other online streaming sites??

Post by STLADOGG »

So the 4 sites u guys gave me dont always have the game online...I have dish(which can suck my ballz) and there is no way i can change to direct tv(my parents) plzz do u guys know any other sites tht arnt gay and have surveys and actually show the games online 4 free?? thx
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Re: Any other online streaming sites??

Post by ViPeRx007 »

I feel like I'm reading text messages whenever I read your posts.

Not really sure on the free sites but you could try buying gamecenter from nhl.com and watch just about every game online. I'm sure the mere thought of paying for a service makes you boil with rage against the machine but what price do you put on your sanity when you're trying to watch these terrible free site feeds that make you want to stab your face with dull objects; like spoons and dowels and things? Sure, the free site feeds sometimes work fine, but more often than not they just cause misery and dispair, leading to extended bouts of depression and self-loathing.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

ViPeRx007 wrote:I feel like I'm reading text messages whenever I read your posts.

Not really sure on the free sites but you could try buying gamecenter from nhl.com and watch just about every game online. I'm sure the mere thought of paying for a service makes you boil with rage against the machine but what price do you put on your sanity when you're trying to watch these terrible free site feeds that make you want to stab your face with dull objects; like spoons and dowels and things? Sure, the free site feeds sometimes work fine, but more often than not they just cause misery and dispair, leading to extended bouts of depression and self-loathing.

++ on both points.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

BF44
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by BF44 »

ViPeRx007 wrote:I feel like I'm reading text messages whenever I read your posts.

Sporks work well.....