Blues acquire Buchnevich

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Blues acquire Buchnevich

Post by glen a richter »

It’s a foregone conclusion at this point that Schwartz is signing with Seattle and I may buy myself a Kraken sweater.

Buch is clearly replacing Schwartz, there’s still the issue of Tarasenko and obviously there’s a need to address the D. I’m throwing this one out there just for shits and giggles: Tarasenko + Toropchenko + Defense prospect (Loof, Tucker?) for Beuvillier I know I spelled his name wrong and Mayfield.

Also, and I know most of you don’t give this guy any credibility for obvious reasons, but Palazzola has this absurd hard on for Hoffman and wants him re-signed long term. BS to that! I have a feeling one of the younger kids, your Neighbours or Laferriere’s is going to make a great showing in camp plus you have Kostin, Poganski, MacEachern, Sunny coming back. I don’t think Hoffman is even the least bit necessary.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Blues acquire Buchnevich

Post by goon attack »

with all these new pansies we're going to need a different coach because they don't suit Berube's system.

I think this season is going to be chaos. 82 points, tops
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller