NHL to expand by 4 teams?

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Jesus
Prospect
Prospect

Re: NHL to expand by 4 teams?

Post by Jesus »

STLADOGG wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
ComradeT wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:I agree it's not a great idea. They have be careful of over saturation .

Quebec City and Seattle deserve teams but not 2 teams in Toronto or 2 teams in Minnesota.
2 teams in Minnesota? Las Vegas, Minnesota? You suck at geography too.
WRONG! You can't read retard! They have talked about adding another team in the Toronto area and another team in Minnesota so I said no to that!
There's nothing in the article about a second team in Minnesota, dude. So what are you talking about?
The article says the NHL "going back to Minnesota" so I just misread it and thought they meant putting another NHL team in Minnesota. However over the years I have read articles on how Minnesota could support 2 NHL teams if strategically placed. Once I heard Minny native Neal Broten say Minnesota could support 2 NHL teams. I bet Backes would agree.
I bet Jesus wouldn't agree.
True dat.

ComradeT
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by ComradeT »

Guys, Curt, I think we need to right a wrong here. How come Glen, dmiles and Misc. Blues (just to list a few) are Hockey Gods but Jesus is a mere prospect? I mean, despite all claims to the contrary from JesusNeverExisted, Jesus is still god.
2018 - 2019 Official sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2017 - 2018 Official sponsor of Joel "Top Shelf" Edmundson
2016 - 2017 Official sponsor of Nail "THE YAK" Yakupov

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

ComradeT wrote:Guys, Curt, I think we need to right a wrong here. How come Glen, dmiles and Misc. Blues (just to list a few) are Hockey Gods but Jesus is a mere prospect? I mean, despite all claims to the contrary from JesusNeverExisted, Jesus is still god.
Wait one hot minute, Jesus isn't god, he's the son of god. Let's not get all sorts of confused here. Unless....

Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by dmiles2186 »

glen a richter wrote:
ComradeT wrote:Guys, Curt, I think we need to right a wrong here. How come Glen, dmiles and Misc. Blues (just to list a few) are Hockey Gods but Jesus is a mere prospect? I mean, despite all claims to the contrary from JesusNeverExisted, Jesus is still god.
Wait one hot minute, Jesus isn't god, he's the son of god. Let's not get all sorts of confused here. Unless....

Of course there is, 'one God in three persons, perfect harmony.' Father, Son, The Holy Ghost. The Holy Trinity, my mang!

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

We can talk religion in here? Oh boy.

I COULD make this interesting...
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

ViPeRx007 wrote:We can talk religion in here? Oh boy.

I COULD make this interesting...
The fact that JesusNEVERexisted is allowed to retain that handle makes religious talk fair game.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

ComradeT
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by ComradeT »

glen a richter wrote:

But it's not, Glen..... It's just not.

2018 - 2019 Official sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2017 - 2018 Official sponsor of Joel "Top Shelf" Edmundson
2016 - 2017 Official sponsor of Nail "THE YAK" Yakupov

gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by gaijin »

dmiles2186 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:

Of course there is, 'one God in three persons, perfect harmony.' Father, Son, The Holy Ghost. The Holy Trinity, my mang!

Nice! Straight out da Athanasian Creed on that one.