Broad Street Bullies "documentary" on HBO

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Broad Street Bullies "documentary" on HBO

Post by Ruutu15 »

For those of you who have HBO, I highly recommend watching the Broad Street Bullies documentary that they have. Apparently, it's been on for at least a couple of months. I was talking to my dad on the phone and he mentioned it, telling me that I had to watch it...and since he hates the Flyers, I knew it had to be decent. I found it on On Demand, so if you have HBO and on demand, look for it.

That team would have been so much fun to play on.

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Broad Street Bullies "documentary" on HBO

Post by dmiles2186 »

I watched it a few months ago when it originally aired. It's fantastic. HBO does great sports documentaries. We just got HBO about a month ago. I'm bummed I missed out on "Hard Knocks" but cannot wait for "24/7" for the Winter Classic this year.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star

Post by STLADOGG »

dmiles2186 wrote:I watched it a few months ago when it originally aired. It's fantastic. HBO does great sports documentaries. We just got HBO about a month ago. I'm bummed I missed out on "Hard Knocks" but cannot wait for "24/7" for the Winter Classic this year.
I downloaded last years HBO Winter Classic. Every year before the Blues Regular season opener I watch the original Mighty Ducks movie, I'm going to try and work in the HBO winter classic too.
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

dmiles2186 wrote:I watched it a few months ago when it originally aired. It's fantastic. HBO does great sports documentaries. We just got HBO about a month ago. I'm bummed I missed out on "Hard Knocks" but cannot wait for "24/7" for the Winter Classic this year.
That 24/7 was amazing last year with the Pens/Capitals

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

Just watched this the other day and loved it. I wish there were more of these type of shows.