LetsGoBlues.com has been around in one form or another since 2001. Visit the Forums to discuss hockey with other Blues fans. Check out Lets Go Blues Radio, which is our weekly podcast. And follow/like us on Facebook, Google+ & Twitter. Please.
To hear the latest Lets Go Blues Radio Show, which we record and broadcast LIVE each week during the season...then make available as a podcast after the show is over... go to www.letsgoblues.com/radio...and please subscribe to make it more convenient. Thank you.
You can send us your Tweets and we'll read them on the air... @lgbradio.
Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher and many other popular podcast directories.
Our next live podcast will be on 3/10/16 at 8:30pm central time.
You can listen live here: www.letsgoblues.com/radio
Bill and I will be discussing the last couple games, the Winter Classic, we'll have Bluenote Sports Bar & Grille Trivia, plus more stuff.
You can send us your Tweets (@lgbradio) or join us live on the air to chat, or just listen in. And if you can't listen live, you can listen later on iTunes or here on this site.
Think you know all there is to know about your St. Louis Blues?
This is a portal of Blues stats, stories, and information to better educate yourself about our beloved hockey team.
We linked everything in one convenient place so you don't have to scour the internet for it.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LETSGOBLUES.COM!
We have decided to hold t-shirt campaigns from time to time with ultra cool custom shirts to help raise money for our site expenses. Woot!
The way the campaigns work is like this...
- Depending on the design, there will be a few olor choices to choose from in both Me's & Women's styles.
- After you order, the shirts will be printed by the vendor and shipped directly to you. That process typically takes a couple weeks.
- Our t-shirt campaigns last about a week or so, and after it is over it may restart right away, (or in the near future)...so if you missed out on a shirt, just check back here soon or check the Letsgoblues.com discussion forums for announcements on when new campaigns begin.
- The #roarbacon shirt campaign is order on demand because it is through a different vendor so it is not on the week long campaign schedule the others are on.
We try to keep the price of the shirts as low as we can to make them affordable for you. We do make a buck or two per shirt which helps cover costs associated with the site.
Thanks everyone...and LET'S GO BLUES!
Our Current T-Shirt Campaigns:
Men's & Women's Shirts
Lets Go Blues Vader Shirt - Lack of Faith
Men's & Women's Shirts
"The Checkerdome" Shirt - Vintage
Men's & Women's Shirts
LetsGoBlues.com Website Advertisting:
Banner ads are placed under the header and above the body content. The available space is based on a three column layout and banner ads can stretch across one or two columns. Banner ads appear on every page of the site, including the popular discussion forums. All sponsor banners will rotate and a random ad will be shown upon each new page refresh.
- 2col Banner ad: 670px x 100px
$20/mo. as part of rotation
$50/mo. for exculsive spot (no other ads will rotate in)
- 1col Banner ad: 330px x 100px
$15/mo as part of rotation
$30/mo for exclusive spot
Lets Go Blues Radio On-Air Advertising:
During the 2014-2015 NHL season we generally had between 800-1200 listeners per week, which was an increase from the previous season. Listener stats can be provided upon request.
- Broadcasts during the season: Approx. 24.
- Broadcasts during the playoffs: Approx. 2 per week until the Blues are eliminated.
- Broadcasts during the offseason & preseason: On as "as needed" basis, but approx 3-5 shows.
- Mentions at the beginning and ending of each broadcast.
- A 30 second commericial midway through the broadcast (read by on-air talent or an audio file can be given to us and played).
- Sponsor's logo and "sponsored by" next to the stream in the blog post on letsgoblues.com that features the latest episode.
The LetsGoBlues.com discussion forum has been around since 2001. Formed as a safe haven for the discussion forum refugees from the old postnet.com site before it became stltoday.com, we have posters from all over the world who chime in to chat Blues hockey, hockey in general, or whatever off topic stuff is on your mind.
Many of our members have been posting here for years, and we still actually have a handful that were here from the very beginning (or close to it), 14 years ago.
The forum is loosely moderated. The only thing that we ask is that you respect your fellow poster and try not post any NSFW material. We encourage lively debate as long as it doesn't get too abusive or personal (but we rarely have a problem with that).
So please check out the forums and feel free to register (it's FREE) and have a good time talking/debating hockey with fellow fans.
Let's Go Blues!!
We finished broadcasting our LIVE Playoff Preview show last Sunday night. The show can be heard at any time in the Radio section of the site or via a podcast subscription on iTunes, Stitcher, BeyondPod, and pretty much any othe podcast player you want to use.
We briefly discuss the Providence National Championship, we break down the last two games of the season against the Blackhawks & Wild, and then we get into our thoughts on the first round matchup vs. the formidable Minnesota Wild, our 1st round playoff predictions, and we also answer some of your fan Tweets.
We also make an announcement about shows during the playoffs and give a shout out to some other podcast friends.